The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Second Presidential Debate

First Lady Michelle Obama, and Ann Romney, wore pink at the Second Presidential Debate. October is the month for Breast Cancer Awareness.
First Lady Michelle Obama, and Ann Romney, wore pink at the Second Presidential Debate. October is the month for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Source: Yahoo! News
“President Obama and Mitt Romney covered a wide range of topics in the second of three presidential debates, held on Tuesday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. Here is a look at some of their statements and how firmly they are grounded in fact.”
Initially, I was disappointed in Romney, and I honestly think that Obama was a close second. Although I appear strong and unaffected by criticism, underneath, I am actually quite moody and emotionally vulnerable, and my political supportrises and falls like the sun,’ so Sting and The Police perform, “I’m So Happy I Can’t Stop Crying,” while I am drowning in my tears.
Nation Tunes In To See Which Sociopath More Likable This Time
Millions Head To Internet To Figure Out Their Own Opinions About Debate
“NEW YORK—Following tonight’s debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, millions of Americans took to the Internet to read the views and responses of others so that they themselves could ultimately figure out ...”
Green Day performs “Paranoia,” which can be illustrated, “I had visions, I was in them / I was looking into the mirror / To see a little bit clearer / The rottenness and...”
“Kurt Nimmo | Bizarrely, the establishment media continues to pretend there is a widening chasm of difference between Obama and Romney.”
I quote Know Your Meme, “‘You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means’ is used to call out someone else’s incorrect use of a word or a phrase.”
I am however fortunate; today is quickly passing. Last night, pharmacological and psychosomatic factors did not allow me to sleep well, so I listened to Pandora from 2:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment