The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Celebratory note 036

As I have had a desire to create a post about our first improv show from the Underground Theater in Lawrence, “I began to wonder how of much creative work is simply a product of compulsion,” yet I simply have not had time to so do. Strongly sensitive to the moods and reactions of others, I have a compulsive need to every day write and for my blog to be liked, so I must today refrain from anything political.
Naruto's Birthday and the 10th Anniversary of the Naruto anime
Source: Crunchyroll
Naruto 10th Anniversary: Exclusive Junko Takeuchi Interview!
“Crunchyroll celebrates Naruto’s Birthday on 10/10/12 and the 10th Anniversary of the Naruto anime with an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Junko Takeuchi, the voice ...”
Before we watched Haiyore! Nyaruko-san,
the Anime Club discussed that this date in Japanese is, “Moé Day.”
Nyarlathotep (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
Source: Danny Choo via Nyarlathotep (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)

No comments:

Post a Comment