The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Summary of Improv Goals 027

If one was to “walk around the left side of the building, and to the Underground Theater in the rear of the lot” on the evening of Friday, October 5, then one would have seen one of our best shows in Lawrence to date.
My personal highlight was my character Jane; she always referred to herself in the third person, and the final scene of the last set was Jane and a questionable doctor.

I said, “Jane burns. Jane burns below.”
Our shows alternate weekly between the Underground Theater and the ECM at KU, where we were last night and the audiences have been full for our last two shows. The opening set featured John, Frank, Joel, David, Justin and I. Kaden Koharrick, a guest group from Colorado Springs, played second; and the ensemble One performed last.
The ensemble One plays at the ECM
In regard to the short-form games, in which I played, John remarked,

“I wouldn’t change a thing about that set.”

No comments:

Post a Comment