The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 6, 2012

An offer that I cannot refuse 019

Last Wednesday, I skipped Talk of the Town Grill & Bar and showed my loyalty to the family of K.C. Hopps, Ltd. Restaurants & Breweries with another visit to Barley’s Brewhaus on 119th Street, who sent me a message about this promotional event.
Barley's Brewhaus – Overland Park – 17th Anniversary

I scratched off some cards in front of my server on Wednesday, and one was to buy an entree and get one, so that was what my father and I used after a visit to Mother.

My mother had previously suggested that I buy myself some new pants. Of course, my sisters do not know the Sitting Lyra meme, and they have not seen the image below, so any emphasis would be wasted on them if I say, “I bought some PANTS. PA-ANTS!”

Source: lyra in pants by *egophiliac on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment