The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 8, 2012

Postscript to Experiment 029

Levi'S 569 Loose Cargo Pants (Google Affiliate Ad)
The Kansas City Star was selling subscriptions for ten dollars a month, where JCPenney Outlet is now JC’s 5 Star Outlet, with a gift card for ten dollars to the same, which was an offer that I could not refuse on Saturday. I bought pants, yet neglected to check the length of the legs; anything over thirty inches drags under my shoes. Instead of hemming them, I am going to return them today, so I thought that experiment a failure at first, but only at first.
“NEW YORK—Marketing strategist Garrett Brooks, who reportedly cried himself to sleep Sunday while thinking about how much of his life he’s wasted and how he continues to contribute nothing of any value to society, has some great ideas for grow...”
While I would like to blame the media for my issues with body-image,
I will say that I generally dislike shopping for pants.
I went to JCPenney, found two pairs, and qualified for a store card, a success.
Drawing all the 6 My Little Pony characters as horses in various swimsuit model poses as a personal fun project. Pinkie Pie OMG curly hair.
Source: Rarity via Pinkie Pie by ~Hiroshi-Tea on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment