The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On stage at the same Time

To explain the absence of any post yesterday, I will recall the last line from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, as heard as I left of home of Denton last night, “Amp vs. amp? We’re going on stage at the same time?”
I now have every pony for my story between Princesses of Night and Day

While slow on the uptake, I often receive new ideas through sudden insights. I realized in American history in high school, “They take several chapters to describe events that happened at the same time,” which may have also happened recently on this blog.
After work on Monday, I was en route to the SureWest Customer Center, so I went to Danny’s Bar and Grill for lunch. Later, I made my payment at Verizon Wireless. My mother will return home today, but I napped for two hours before my visit with her yesterday. Before the home of Denton, I had dinner at the official Hardee’s® restaurant on Metcalf, where they apparently remodeled last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment