The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What do you know 009

I will likely be seeing Tron with my movie buddy.
Yahoo! Movies: TRON: Legacy (2010)
“TRON: Legacy (2010): find the latest news, photos and trailers, as well as local showtimes and DVD info at Yahoo! Movies”
I’m just burnin’ doin’ the ‘New Tron’ dance!”
The facts on nuclear weapons [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
“Scary, the last nation that wants to join the ‘Nuclear Club’.”
Okay, that was one of the worst puns that I’ve ever made.
Robinson: Obama Seems Ready To ‘Own’ Tax Cut Decision
“Eugene Robinson says the president does get judged about whether the recovery happened and if people feel it or not. However, after the tax cuts, Robinson reveals he is not sure if President Obama will get ‘credit’ for the recovery. Robinson says Obama seems ready to own the compromise”
Jalopnik, please do not assume that I did not consider any of these for my character for my profile picture.
The Ten Greatest Cartoon Cars
Fighting crime, winning races, and combating suburban malaise are all examples of the heroic tasks cars are called upon to perform with great frequency in animation. With your help, we’ve identified ten of the most awesome cartoon cars.”
If thou hast been looking at my mobile uploads, then thou will have seen much from my ordinary life.
Will Semi-Success Spoil Jean Teasdale?
“2010 was a banner year at good ol’ Casa Teasdale. In March, the tire center gave Hubby Rick a $2-an-hour raise.”
The Onion must wonder what would such do to this author, but they already have some rather valid ideas:
New Carl’s Jr. Bedtime Burger Designed To Be Eaten While Asleep
“CARPINTERIA, CA—Executives at fast food chain Carl’s Jr. announced today the release of the new Bedtime Burger, a sandwich designed specifically to be consumed while fast asleep.”
Okay, I admit that my humor is not as sophisticated as satire or farce; however, like your girlfriend, others also abuse puns.
Twitter / Scott VonSchilling: I’m going to have give ...
“I’m going to have give @SentaiFilmworks a verbal warning for too many cat puns on the back cover of Nyan Koi: http://amzn.to/g7MbpM
In another feline-related story, HipsForHire tweets the following:
“Making cat listen to ‘I Can’t Get No Satisfaction’ while he looks at the pigeons outside his window. He has leaped an fallen twice this AM!”
“A picture of lust and desire http://yfrog.com/69ua60j
Along with me, Sheri Strykowski also retweeted the following:
Twitter / Scott Frye: RT @jlist: Epic manga from ...
“RT @jlist: Epic manga from the new Samurai Girls fan-service anime. We love anime girls with swords. http://is.gd/i9ppV
QuikTrip was the stop for fuel, and my Chevy Cavalier posted 27.696 miles per gallon or 8.462 liters per 100 kilometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment