The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I don’t know, do you 008

Christopher Hurt quotes Star Trek Generations:
[Data, with his new emotion chip installed, is told to scan for life forms]
Data: I would be happy to, sir. I just love scanning for life forms!
» NASA Finds New Life Form
“By Jesus Diaz, Gizmodo Hours before their special news conference today, the cat is out of the bag: NASA has discovered a completely new life form”
[sings] Data: Life forms! You tiny little life forms! You precious little life forms! Where are you?
With whom I used to be in Project Improv, another person has decided to unfriend me on the Facebook.
Get New Facebook Profile
“Just saw a link that friend of mine sent me via Facebook that actually switched my Facebook Profile to New Facebook Profile. See it for yourself.”
Also this week, two friends have deleted their accounts from the Facebook.
WikiLeaks Moves To Swiss Domain After DNS Takedown - Slashdot
“An anonymous reader writes, ‘Netcraft posted two reports on the movement of the WikiLeaks website today. First the site was taken down by EveryDNS, who terminated the DNS provision for wikileaks.org. A few hours later, WikiLeaks moved to a Swiss domain (wikileaks.ch). Netcraft suggests this move...’”
I did not read the box, Geeks Who Drink Blog, and I was surprised that Multigrain Wheat Thins are hexagonal!
Johnson County Gateway | I-435, I-35, K-10
“This is the Johnson County Gateway: I-435/I-35/K-10 Interchange Study site providing information about the study process and progress.”
I bought fuel at QuikTrip beside a Lexus, and my Chevy Cavalier posted 26.078 miles per gallon or 8.987 liter per 100 kilometers.
Male Hormone Therapy | Male Hormone Replacement | Andropause Treatment | Low Testosterone, HGH, Huma...
“Male Hormone Therapy | Hormone Therapy for Men | Male Hormone Replacement, Andropause Treatment, Testosterone and HGH Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Therapy at www.AAGHealth.com. Visit our medical clinic to learn about male hormone replacement therapies using Testosterone and HGH for the treatment.”
I saw a commercial for ABC Family during White Collar on USA Network. The world is like your girlfriend, as wrong as bearer bonds: whoever holds them owns them. Thank you for reading my usually shallow and pedantic blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment