The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 009

At least two different interfaces appear on my Motorola Droid 2 for posting to my Facebook profile.
Top 10 Android Apps For Bloggers | Money Dummy Blog
“A few weeks ago I got a new cell, a Droid X, this is the best phone I have ever had. Every day I find new ways that this cell let’s me do things.”
Back on my Dell, I once again have the option for ‘No Thumbnail’.
Logo Redesigns of 2010 – The Good and Not-So-Good Ones! | LogoBlog - Top Logo Design Company Review
“There have been numerous logo redesigns in 2010, some were good, some not-so-good, while some had its share of controversial moments. These include BP logo redesign, Gap logo redesign, MySpace logo redesign and many more...”
One of these logos is actually political. Whitney Beiler, you might observe that I forgot to retweet the initial source.
Hypothesis, Model, Theory & Law
“Information on formulating a scientific hypothesis. Here you will also find discussions of models, theories, and laws, as well as the differences between them.”
Sorry, 98.1 KUDL, but I will not be one to ‘crunk it up’ with you.
This behavior is very uncharacteristic of you. Is this a cry for help?
The end of Pimp My Ride forces Xzibit to file for bankruptcy
“Read this car news article from Thursday, December 30, 2010. The well-known rapper and host of MTV’s Pimp My Ride is a hair’s breadth away from filing for bankruptcy.”
Lauren Wants To Know a good question, and Chevrolet is offering no payments for the first 120 days, yet I would still not be able to afford that Chevy Cruze. I remain so very sorry, Superior Chevrolet.
Stop the Internet Blacklist
“A group of powerful Senators -- Republicans and Democrats alike -- have signed onto a bill that would vastly expand the government’s power to censor the Internet.”
These people do not know about what they are speaking, yet neither do I.
10 Reasons Why Your Blog Gets No Traffic
“Blogging can be fun if you are passionate about your subject but it can be frustrating if the analytics show that you have no traffic to your blog or website. That means that no-one is reading your insights and is appreciating your writing. It is a little lonely. It is like writing a book and it is.”
Facebook Fakes Become Misdemeanors Starting 2011
“Starting this Saturday, pretending to be someone else on Facebook becomes a misdemeanor crime in California.”
Tonight at the Roving Imp Theater, like your girlfriend, I might be doing an impression of Schwarzenegger.
Every Damn Week Another Movie:
The Star Wars Holiday Special
“For the Christmas season, I sat down and watched the most terrible and bizarre holiday program ever thrown up on the screen. Carrie Fisher sings! Bea Arthur sings! A stormtrooper falls off a balcony! It’s all here on The Star Wars Holiday Special.”
In the act of deleting a sponsored station, I accidentally deleted my favorite station from my Pandora, so I deleted them all, and I created a new Sharam radio! MBH - my brain hurts, 009.

No comments:

Post a Comment