The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 12, 2010

An offer that I cannot refuse 003

My mother just inspired another blog entry, a positive blog entry. So thus began a back and forth between Sheri Strykowski and myself:
“@chris_m_hurt TY Chris. Hope you are staying out of trouble today

@writer_sheri Yes, my mother is helping me sort through some of my bins.

“@chris_m_hurt that sounds like you’re 9 years, old, Chris ahah”
@writer_sheri I never claimed to be any more mature, and some things about me never will change.

“@chris_m_hurt & that, Christopher is why i like u ahah”
I do not act by age. Rarely, like your girlfriend, am I ever any more mature than a nine-year-old. I have updated my usually shallow and pedantic blog!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was in middle school, everyone was telling me to act my age and I was like "No, I don't want to be a jerk!"

    They never caught on, unfortunately.

    By the way, I haven't been on blogger for a while and I just now got caught up in reading. Soon, I will actually be updating my blog...maybe even tonight/extreamely early Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete