The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 27, 2010

An offer that I cannot refuse 005

Top Gear via the YouTube is awesome!
Video: Top Gear Three Wise Men Christmas Special in its entirety - Autoblog
“Tags: bbc, james may, jeremy clarkson, richard hammond, three wise men, top gear, top gear christmas special, top gear three wise men christmas special”
Although not an endorsement, James May was on a New York broadcast for this system.
A delightful concept that … inspires a daily practice.
“Non‐religious and non‐spiritual, the 48 plus concept is a healthful obsession that is safe, direct, and motivates continuity. A consistent flow of simple stretches targets major muscles, glands, organs for a wholesome stretch and body revival.”
Dr Pepper caused me to belch and spew pieces of crackers on to my Dell, yet fortunately none were wet pieces, like your girlfriend.
S60 News and Awards | Tools | Volvo S60 | Volvo Models | www.volvocars.com/us
“AUTOMOBILE Magazine All-Star Award Each year, the editorial staff of AUTOMOBILE Magazine choose only ten vehicles for their annual All-Star award. Not surprisingly, the All-New Volvo S60 is one of the recipients of this prestigious award.”
Who shall next receive my dining dollar?
Santa Fe Body, Inc Automotive Body and Collision Repair
“Santa Fe Body, Inc has been serving your automotive body and collision repair needs for over 45 years. If you’ve been in an auto accident.”
McDonald’s has already today, so perhaps Arby’s or Quiznos shall on my way to the Roving Imp tonight. For Quiznos, I had a coupon.
Taco Bell’s $5 Buck Box
“It’s game time at Taco Bell. The Touchdown $5 Buck Box is ready to tackle the biggest appetites. Hunger won’t know what hit it! http://www.tacobell.com/food/...”
Joey O’Hare and Laura Chamberlin, I am futuristic as I listen to electronic dance music as I surf the WEB ~!
Dr. Dre - Kush ft. Snoop Dogg, Akon
“Music video by Dr. Dre performing Kush. (C) 2010 Interscope Records.”
At the Circle K, I bought fuel, and my Chevy Cavalier posted 27.216 miles per gallon or 8.861 liters per 100 kilometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment