The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, this year is ending lousy

While working to install the new laundry center upstairs, my fahter was inconvenienced by my laundry in the downstairs dryer. My mother, and my sister Kimberly are in the living room with my other sister Pamela, who is playing on the Wii. Because my bills from Dell and Sears have arrived, I am soon going to the Mainstreet Credit Union.

After going to Price Chopper, which had no parking, Walmart Neighborhood Market, which had no bread at least that I could find, and Hy-Vee, Inc., I think that I have everything for the party tonight at the Roving Imp !

Puddles under my eyes have aggravated my sinuses. Everyone is okay, and the cars have no visible damage. I just do not like the possibility of a claim being filed against my insurance. For now, regroup, take a nap, and cry for a while.

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Daft Pony

Electronic dance music, especially by Daft Punk, soothes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment