The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas, 2010

With this Dr Pepper, Nintendo Wii controller, and Reese’s Big Cup, my sister Pamela knows how to shop for me.
Click Here to Meet New REESE’S Minis
“Although the adorable Baby Peanut Butter Cups only weigh 3.5 grams, they’re a total handful.”
My father and mother bought me some sport casual socks from Adidas at the JCPenney Outlet store.
“I hope you all have a wonderful day fill with family and friends. From my family to yours.
Merry Christmas from the Bauer family.”
Starring Bing Crosby, we watched the musical White Christmas, which I bought for Kim. Later we will be fortunately watching Despicable Me, so I can again join them.
“Enjoy today enjoy tonight
hope all of your next year is fruitful and bright!”
Involved in another household project, my father is removing a cabinet from the upstairs bathroom, installing pipe fittings and receptacles in the upstairs bathroom, and installing these fittings to the pipes in the laundry room below.
The SharkBite® Connection System | Cash Acme
“Our SharkBite push-fit fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue.”
To the Founders of the Feast, my thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment