The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Need to read again 015

After going to Hy-Vee for some Hot Pockets and Lean Pockets, I found that my parents were watching Matlock, which they were also watching twenty years ago, so my parents have officially been old for twenty years!
Epic Fail Funny Videos and Funny Pictures
“Although translated below the image, I know that you will appreciate the German phrase on the bus.”
Much like the weather currently on Kansas City, a hat and glove set would make a difference in the frigid conditions of Callisto.
“Spike: Where are you?
Faye: You mean you’re really going to come for me!?
Spike: Well, it’s possible, I‘ve got my reasons so don’t take it personal.”
I really would like for Faye to say, like your girlfriend, “you’re really going to come for me,” under different circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment