The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An offer that I cannot refuse 001

A Buddhist friend, who oddly enough is not Nifer, once told Tom Kessler, “Instant karma does not exist. Karma is cumulative.” Even though this friend is inexplicably no longer my friend on the Facebook, I still trust his words.

My television is tuned to the Discovery Channel and MythBusters, but might not be in a half hour.
Twitter / Scott VonSchilling: Amazon lists F**k You as ...
“Amazon lists ‘F**k You’ as the #1 song of 2010. I fully support this. http://amzn.to/dLriTf
Why hadn’t somebody told this president that they already did the Archimedes-mirror myth three times? Fortunately a new season of Naruto Shippuden begins next on Disney XD!

How ignorant of me, the purpose of science is
to investigate old results with new ideas.

Yes, I just admitted ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment