The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where was this 002

Christopher Hurt was told by Mafia Wars:
You have 1337 experience points to your next level.
Yes! I am leet! ...I have no idea what that meant.
Ford at the Forefront of Innovation - Webcasts and Videos - Developer Zone - National Instruments
“Since 1992, Ford Motor Company has been dedicated to fuel cell system (FCS) R&D. Despite significant research progress, several deficiencies have prevented fuel cell systems from becoming a commercially viable technology; a technology that is competitive with conventional internal combustion-based p...”
I would like to visit with Jeb Bush and Sam Brownback; they are having a breakfast in the same building at Johnson County Community College as I, but I am like most people, and actually have to work this morning. So much for that plan.
2011 Dodge Durango unveiled — Autoblog
“Chrysler has just pulled back the curtain on the 2011 Dodge Durango.”
Christopher Hurt acknowledges that a coworker may have food from Chipotle Mexican Grill, but I have Wheat Thins, like your girlfriend, SO I WIN!
Donnie Bowles scores first win in propane-powered Roush Mustang — Autoblog Green
“Driver Donnie Bowles has proven that propane can be a winner. At the fourth annual NMCA Muscle Car Nationals at Milan Dragway in Michigan this past weekend, Bowles began with ‘a perfect 0.000 reaction time’ and ended with a win following a run of 10.580 seconds at 121.00 miles per hour. Hank Hill would be proud.”
Christopher Hurt gets to watch the season finale of Futurama live!

1 comment: