The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 16, 2014

wunderbare Zeit haben

Yes, I picked up another shift on Thursday night, yet little did I know; Bonner Springs High School had commencement, thus the restaurant ‘got slammed’ after the ceremony, so I carefully considered my title to this post.
“An album of pictures showing a ‘husky raised by cats’ was widely circulated on the Internet this week — and after seeing the photos you will likely understand why. According to the individual who posted the pictures on photo-sharing service Imgur, the owners said they previously raised ...”
“19 God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? (Numbers 23:19)”
You bring light to this place, Fluttershy
You bring light... by Ruhje on deviantART
10 Fabulous German Words With No English Equivalent
“This past week, I journeyed to Berlin, Germany with one of my best friends in an effort to avoid the utter sadness that comes with the impending ...”
While he and his ukulele shall go wanting, “Livin’ in the Sunlight” was where I first heard “Living in the sunlight / loving in the moonlight / Having a wonderful time!” und „wunderbare Zeit haben,‟ sagte man auf Deutsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment