The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 15, 2014

see what I did there 013

Kup would quip, “You left a piece out,” to no mention what pun inspired my post, “Just why are you looking for a butter knife, when you already have a good one at home?”
How Real Is ‘The Goldbergs’?
“‘The Goldbergs’ is based on Adam F. Goldberg's childhood, but how much of Season 1's wacky adventures really happened? A lot. In a lot of ways, I have to pull back because some of the stories are so crazy, he tells TVGuide.com. Even with the [home] videos at the end of the episodes, people still don't…”
“3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ,
seek the things that are above, where Christ is,
seated at the right hand of God.
2 Set your minds on things that are above,
not on things that are on earth. (Colossians 3:1-2)”
Let the Rainbow Remind You

Let the Rainbow Remind You by Technicolor-Confetti on deviantART
“I picked up an additional shift today. Bonner Springs has a brand new assistant manager, who needs an experienced FRONTLINE or Drive-Thru operator. In my case, seventeen days counts as experienced.”
I am quoting myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment