The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 5, 2014

Humor vampirism 016

Spanish is the first language of two fellow workers, whose English is also impeccable. I am confessing; too many of my puns are based on phonetics, and I was going title this post, “You’ve gato Believe,” so I found an image of a cat-girl to anchor.
Cinco de Mayo: Why is it a holiday?
“Cinco de Mayo, which means May 5 in Spanish, is probably one of the most misunderstood Mexican holidays.”
“20 For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power. (1 Corinthians 4:20)”
Hermione recently has been watching ‘Order of the Phoenix’
Moshamosha Moshamosha also Moshamosha Shamo | Takanashi apple [pixiv]
Sci-Fi Worlds Are Colliding! Check Out Matt Smith’s New Role
“It’s a beautiful thing when two science fiction worlds collide: Former ‘Doctor Who’ star Matt Smith has been cast in the upcoming reboot of the ‘Terminator’ franchise. We don’t have a TARDIS, but we do have a Time Lord ...”
If I go for any “festive” nachos, I’ll go to Denny’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment