The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I am the Pun and Pony

Michael J. Fox first displayed symptoms of Parkinson’s during filming of Doc Hollywood, whose song provides a title for this post, and played in the lobby this evening.
‘The One And Only’ by Chesney Hawkes (Theme from Doc Hollywood)
“I am the one and only, Oh yeah! / Call me, call me by my name / Or call me by my number / You put me through it / I continue to do this the way I do / And yet you try to make me forget / Who I really am / Don’t tell me I know best / I’m not the same as all the rest / I am the one and only / No pony I’d rather be / I am the one and only / You can’t take that away from me ...”
What follows, would be an appropriate evaluation of the viewing habits of my family, particularly our DVD collection. ♫ All the same / Things over and over again
“As the major networks prepare for upfront presentations in New York next week, the cancellation ax is swinging. A number of Fox’s freshman series were tabled including ‘Rake,’ ‘Dads,’ ‘Enlisted,’ ...”
‘17 Now the Lord is the Spirit,
and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3:17)’
I will issue a Vocaloid center illustrations in this C85
c85 | gecko four seasons. Menu Katsu-shi moon * 07 [pixiv]
The Mistakes We Make Communicating with Elders (and How to Fix Them)
“Effective communication requires you to tailor your message to your audience. When it comes to older adults, many of us tend to treat them like children, or invalids. Here are the most common mistakes we all make, and how you can avoid them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment