The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I missed the Party 019

In fall, Johnson County Community College holds an event for students, Campus Kick-Off, and likewise Campus Craze in spring, where many student organizations have tables, among whom is the Anime Club of JCCC, whose party I missed.
“28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,
for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)”
Now, since we will want to contribute to the calendar of the fleet collection, I tried to draw one piece be involved in Sports Day as the earthmoving
Day of the stature | Tsuruko [pixiv]
‘The Devil is a Part-Timer!’ Cast Announcement Fills Maou’s Role
“FUNimation spent the week rolling out the English dub cast for ‘The Devil is a Part-Timer!’ in small chunks. Now the role of Maou has been announced, with Josh Grelle set to fill the deep-frying shoes, and you can get your first look at the dub in the new trailer below. ”
I also want to apologize; I tend to embed images from personally unseen animé, like the above, yet I especially feel sympathy for the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment