The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Born of the Red

“Just missed it this time - but keep listening for more chances to win FREE tickets to Rockfest 2014 from 98.9 The Rock, Kansas City’s Rock Station!”
I’m sorry, Kenny. I really tried. Although I found the Tiger Tail Saloon, I couldn’t find any mythical free parking, and I cursed Kansas City, Missouri until I was hoarse.
“Born Red is an artistically wrought personal account, written very much from inside the experience, of the years 1966-1969, when the author was a young teenager at middle school. It was in the middle schools that much of the fury of the Cultural Revolution and Red Guard movement was spent, and Gao …”
“26 Be angry and do not sin;
do not let the sun go down on your anger,
27 and give no opportunity to the devil. (Ephesians 4:26-27)”
Vinyl Scratch Stare
Vinyl Scratch Stare by Zee66 on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment