The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Buddy’s Song

When we went to see The Matrix Reloaded, Professor Denton pronounced, “Whatever Warner Bros. is limping to the barn with’d be featured the soundtrack,” and such was the case for “The One And Only.”
Buddy’s Song
“Buddy (Chesney Hawkes) is an aspiring teenager who is a very good musician and has pressure to go further than his Dad's teddy boy rocker days. However when his father is sent away for a year for covering up for criminal …”
As I have never listened to the radio show Dr. Demento, I often regret my inability, to be aware of aspects of popular culture at the height of their popularity, like the following, from twenty years ago.
Ding Fries Are Done | Know Your Meme
“‘Ding Fries Are Done’ is a parody music video based on the Christmas carol song ‘Carol of the Bells,’ sung by a mysterious singer only known as ‘Billy.’”
♪ I can’t wear this uniform / Without some compromises
“Have a happy birthday! I’m sorry; I was called in to work today.”
“31 Heaven and earth will pass away,
but my words will not pass away. (Mark 13:31)”
Party time in da wub clubs
Party time in da wub clubs by RainbowSplashMAP on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment