The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Pinkie Pie

“If this is a ‘farewell party’, why does the cake I picked up from Sugar-cube Corner say ‘Happy Birthday, Pinkie Pie’?”
“34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another:
just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples,
if you have love for one another. (John 13:34-35)”
Take one of my balloons, and I safely float to the ground to get home
Pinkie Pie Visits Cloudsdale by Beavernator on deviantART
MLP: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks
EXCLUSIVE Short - “Pinkie on the One
“Rainbow Dash finally finds the perfect outlet for Pinkie Pie’s energy! Subscribe to HasbroStudiosShorts: My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment