The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 29, 2014

News of the Day 047

♪ I could walk, but I’ll just drive ♪
6-month road project closes Roe Ave. over I-435
“For those who drive across Roe Avenue over Interstate 435, be prepared for detours and delays until fall.”
“27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled,
neither let them be afraid. (John 14:27)”
Luna’s Slumber
Luna's Slumber by BlindCoyote on deviantART
30 Photos of Kansas that Will Make You Want to Move There
“There really is no place like home, when it’s Kansas. Just wait until you see number four.”
How Long Does It Take to Get to Kansas City’s Major Employers on Public Transit?
50 Things to do with Kids in Kansas City Before They Grow Up | Alpha Mom
“Activities to do with kids in the Kansas City area.”
“Ikea will install 2,850 solar panels on the roof of its Merriam store that is opening this fall, an array capable of generating enough electricity to power 128 homes. Installation will begin as soon as the roof of the new store is completed, probably in late June.”

No comments:

Post a Comment