The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 23, 2014

Jammin’ good with Weird and Gilly

My words with friends were extraordinary this week. I visited my friend Aaron, and we had a truly wonderful conversation, while the Western Conference Finals played on ESPN.
“18 For Christ also suffered once for sins,
the righteous for the unrighteous,
that he might bring us to God, (1 Peter 3:18)
being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit. . . .”
My friends are so awesome and somehow managed to get me Dr. Pepper in Spain
Steins Gate - Dr. Pepper by YumiAznable on deviantART
After I returned home today, I spoke briefly with my sister Pamela, and later comforted my sister Kimberly.
The 43 Best Musicals Since 2000
“In the last 14 years, the 21st century has already offered some incredible additions to the musical theater pantheon. These are the best new musicals, both on and off-Broadway.”

No comments:

Post a Comment