The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 7, 2013

We apologize 015

I might be a little more concerned with myself than with others, but is anyone else offended that AT&T is shown as the only adult in the room, and their customers are children by association?
Fluffle Puff Tales: “P.F.U.D.O.R.
♪ 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord,
‘He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.’ (Psalm 91:1-2) ♪
The Sound and the Fury crew records car sounds for films like Fast Five gives us a look behind the scenes at Car and Driver
wolf Pinkie pie by *Affanita on deviantART
“14 The Lord will fight for you,
and you have only to be silent. (Exodus 14:14)”
About “Stop Posting” is an online expression commonly used on discussion forums and imageboards in response to another participant
See more on Know Your Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment