The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 22, 2013

I missed the party 015

Since a parody for “California Gurls” of Katy Perry, “Equestria Girls,” aired on The Hub, I have watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to bring a smile to my face, and I follow the subculture of Bronies on Equestria Daily.
Well, not every superhero has powers, you know
Mane 6 Supers by ~masemj on deviantART
A Royal Baby Playlist: From Fresh Prince To My Little Pony
“Music can be incredibly important when trying to soothe a savage baby, which perhaps Will and Kate already knows since Us Weekly breathlessly reported Kate had her iPod delivered to the hospital.”
Comic-Con: Winners and Losers From Another Year in San Diego
“Comic-Con 2013 is on the record books: We came, we saw, we ate and drank and laughed and cried, and through it all, we tweeted. But! No event would be complete without a totally arbitrary, seat-of-our-pants, totally declaratory Winners and Losers post. Which we are happy to provide to ...”
“24 Truly, truly, I say to you,
whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life.
He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. (John 5:24)”

No comments:

Post a Comment