The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Don’t You (Forget About Me)

I could watch only My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Top Gear and be okay for life. My feeling is that I need to work on actively having an emotion toward my partner in a scene, so that the scene can progress; I get stuck in my head easily, yet I don’t necessarily have any thought before I enter a scene.
“19 Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears us up;
God is our salvation. (Psalm 68:19)”
The Transformers: The Motion Picture and Back to the Future: Part II, I feel really good about our last two rehearsals, in both I made the game in those scenes.
Seriously, MAYU has been drawn in STUNNINGLY beautiful fashion here by beautiful songs too.
Mayu - farewell blue fan art by ~SylphineSnowphire on deviantART
“13 In him you also,
when you heard the word of truth,
the gospel of your salvation,
and believed in him,
were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance
until we acquire possession of it,
to the praise of his glory. (Ephesians 1:13-14)”
I collect things, in some ways I hoard. Until five years ago, I wrote and drew personal fan-fiction, which mixed universes of some Disney animated shows (TaleSpin, Aladdin), the Back to the Future Trilogy and The Transformers; I have played that one close to the vest for twenty years from a fear of ridicule. I am sure that I have had many good and great moments on stage, without reviewing my blog, I can only really think of our last two rehearsals.
“13:1 Let brotherly love continue.
2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers,
for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2)”
My mother made a strong emphasis of making Christianity part of our daily lives; her hope was that my sisters and I would never see to much strife, because we could always pray together.  From age eight and into my teenage years, I attended two non-denominational Charismatic churches.
Dumb Movie Ways to Die - Dumb Ways to Die Parody
“‘Don't You (Forget About Me)' listen to music by Simple Minds on Pandora.”
Nondenominational means our churches do not report to a central governing body, as Catholic and other Protestants like the Southern Baptists or Methodists might, although denominational Charismatic churches exist.
“7 Lift up your heads, O gates!
And be lifted up, O ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
The Lord, strong and mighty,
the Lord, mighty in battle! (Psalm 24:7-8)”
While Christianity is described as a relationship between an individual and Christ, I was overwhelmed with a sense of obligation and guilt; I dislike those feelings, so I don't attend church regularly, although the rest of my family does.
“3 The Lord appeared to him from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. (Jeremiah 31:3)”
I have a Daily Bible app on my Samsung Mobile, and share its verse daily on Twitter, and use some to anchor some blog posts. I find some inspiration in them, and I like to think that I am in part honoring my dear, departed mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment