The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 25, 2013

bkgd Ponies and Processes

Hello again, to all my friends, together we can play some rock n’ roll.”
Ever feel like you're fading into the background? Well, Pinkie Pie is here to cheer you up, secondary MLP:FiM characters!
Smile! by *sophiecabra on deviantART
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Smile Song
“Pinkie Pie sings the Smile Song in ‘A Friend in Deed’ clip. Join the ponies at My Little Pony, where Friendship is Magic™
Any leadership potential I have, is normally displayed behind the scenes, and today I took a meeting about our use of some back-end software.
Melody Rayl submits resignation from JCCC board of trustees
"Ami-chan ... Happy birthday ..." "Les, Rei-chan?" "Smell good Ami ..."
Happy Birthday Ami | Ji Pirro [pixiv]
“Melody Rayl has submitted her resignation from the Johnson County Community College board of trustees. The trustees will consider her resignation at their regular monthly meeting on Aug. 15.

Rayl, Olathe, has been a college trustee since 2008. She was chair of the board in 2012-2013 and over the years served on the board’s human resources and audit committees and as the liaison to the JCCC Foundation and the collegial steering committee.

Rayl cited a desire to focus on family and career as the reason for her resignation. ‘It has been my absolute privilege to have had the opportunity to serve as a trustee for my beloved JCCC for nearly five years,’ she said. ‘However, my service to JCCC, and to the community at large, particularly during my tenure as chair of the board over the past year, has had a significant impact on the work-life balance I strive to maintain. Therefore, I do not feel I can continue to devote the time and attention necessary to serve JCCC and the citizens of Johnson County in the manner they deserve.’

‘Melody Rayl has been an outstanding trustee for JCCC,’ said Jerry Cook, board chair. ‘Her leadership was so important during the transitions of the past year. The college, and the board, is grateful for her vision, wisdom and courage.’

‘The college will miss Melody’s diligent leadership and enthusiastic spirit,’ said Greg Musil, vice chair of the board of trustees. ‘Everyone at the college, and especially her fellow board members, owe her a special debt of gratitude for her years of service.’

The trustees will appoint someone to complete the rest of Rayl’s term, which ends June 30, 2017. Interested persons will be invited to submit an application to the college. The board will review the applications and narrow them to a list of final candidates. Those candidates will be interviewed, and one will be chosen to fill the seat on the board. The exact timeline and process has not yet been finalized; when it has, it will be announced and the vacancy will be posted.”
“2 O Lord my God,
I cried to you for help,
and you have healed me. (Psalm 30:2)”

No comments:

Post a Comment