The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Something so Strong

“I own everything; this animation was hand-drawn. I invented cars. Toyota belongs to me, Forza belongs to me, and Microsoft belongs to me. I also own YouTube....”
“30 Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
31 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31)”
How can I come down there, when I'm feeling so up?
Afternoon Flight by ~RaynesGem on deviantART
My day at work was not too bad, and I felt fantastic after an afternoon nap! Alice 102 provided the perfect soundtrack for my trip to the 75th Street Brewery, my first visit since last month. Crowded House were performing “Something So Strong” on 105.1 JACK FM en route to Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen.
Sorry, y‘all, no political diatribe today, and even after I read, “The Mountain, the Manx, the BRZ and how I learned to love racing,” somehow I thought that Mazda above was a product of Subaru of America, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment