The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Prayer of David

For info call my Windows Phone; July 15 is the last day to drop a summer
8-week course with a W or request pass/fail grade option.
Oh how we love our DJ, I had only one other drawing of Vinyl Scratch up until now. Hopefully there will be more to come, along with Octavia as well
Vinyl Scratch by *SoulSpade on deviantART
A Maskil of David.
“32:1 Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. 2 Blessed is the man against whom the Lord counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. (Psalm 32:1-2)”
The way I express myself is very much the way I am, therefore, there are no conflicts in my actions, and My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment