The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 20, 2013

As perfect a Thursday 013

“16 You did not choose me,
but I chose you and appointed you that you should go
and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide,
so that whatever you ask the Father in my name,
he may give it to you. (John 15:16)”
Most Wonderful of Nights by Midnight
Most Wonderfull Of Nights--by Midnight by ~asadama on deviantART
T-Mobile, America’s First Nationwide 4G Network, why is everyone in such a hurry? Don’t they know it’s unhealthy?
Work involves keeping detailed records and Thursday I attended a meeting of the Heartland Chapter of HDI, “the leading professional association and certification body for technical service and support professionals,” of which my manager is also member.
A presenter from Cerner detailed their L.E.A.D. training: to L.E.A.D. is to Listen, Empathize, Ask and Deliver. I became contemplative on these points, as a caller had hung up earlier on me.
I wanna talk about me/
Wanna talk about I/
Wanna talk about number one/
Oh my me my/
What I think, what I like, what I know,
what I want, what I see/
I like talking about you, you, you, you, usually/
But occasionally/
I wanna talk about me
‘Talk’: Singing In the Key of Me (washingtonpost.com)
“The best-selling country song in America for the past month isn’t about a busted romance or cheatin’ hearts. It isn’t about loneliness, wanderlust, cowboys or even pickup trucks.”
I have a love of drama, especially if it has religious or philosophical connotations, as they give me insights into life’s significance.
I generally have a grander and more lofty idea for my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment