The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 29, 2013

All ponies have Merits

Thanks for listening to KC’s Morning News with E.J. & Ellen! LIVE, LOCAL news weekday mornings from 5-9 was where I first heard.
My Little Pony fans hold ‘Brony’ convention
“OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- It was a hit show from the 1980's and now people are gathering in Overland Park to express their love for my little pony. Close to 300 people are attending what is called ...”
About Bronies, Ellen is correct. Pinkie Pie and the Smile Song will explain all.
are you a brony? age, occupation, favorite pony?
Yes, since May 2011. 33. Information Technology. Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony. All ponies have their merits.
“Hold your horses: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic will return this fall. When, exactly? Saturday, Nov. 23 — and that’s straight from the horse’s ...”
Also, Lauren Faust, who adapted the present line to TV, had a birthday Thursday. Fourth season of My Little Pony starts November 23 on The Hub TV network.
are you going to the convention...and what's the best thing about it.
I was unaware of the convention and attendance is not in my budget. Hasbro has a new line of human fashion dolls, Equestria Girls, and I saw the released film on June 23 at the Legends. I did get in to the group photo. Thanks, E.J. and Ellen! I love your show, and I can hear your smiles through the microphones.
Thanks! We do have fun.
“17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. 18 Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth,
that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (James 1:17-18)”
This time, little Cadance and little Twilight are playing Peekaboo
Peekaboo by *SilFoe on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment