The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day late, ... short 010

Friday, I was chatting late with a friend, I ran out time before I could make a post, and the following will air tomorrow on BBC America.
Top Gear Magazine • Tonight on Top Gear: Jeremy Clarkson, Richard...
“Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May visit Spain, with Clarkson in a McLaren 12C Spider, Hammond driving a Ferrari 458 Spider and May using an Audi R8 V10 Spyder.”
OK OK OK, my friend and I made plans to tonight see Pacific Rim.
The wind whispered through her mane, leaving drops of dew as the cloud flowed around her. Up she flew, through the mist. She was completely blind, but without hesitation; the sky was hers today.
Solar Zenith by ~Esuka on deviantART
Pacific Rim is now in theaters, but it’s far from the first piece of pop culture to find Giant Robots fascinating. Here are a few others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment