The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 17, 2011

An offer that I cannot refuse 007

Superior Chevrolet has service hours beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, so I shall be there. I had received my tax rebate from H&R Block, and last year I also used part of those funds for a repair. An offer that I could not refuse, the coupon was for new brake pads for $99.95 per axle. I had known that the rear drum brakes on the Chevy Cavalier should have been looked at a while ago.


With 100,000 miles, my service technician recommended that I also have the spark plugs replaced. The front brake discs were too thin to be re-milled, so I agreed to purchase new discs. The base of each rear drum was metal-against-metal, so I agreed to have them re-milled. I was pleased that I had the money to make my car safer; stops are so much better now. That was an offer that I cannot refuse, 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment