The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Web Wanderings 019

When I was a child, I used to believe that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were real.
Diet Dr Pepper Hunt for the Unbelievable on Y! Music
“I just joined the Diet Dr Pepper Hunt for the Unbelievable. Help Diet Dr Pepper Guy hunt for his unbelievable friends on Yahoo! and pile up chances to win an unbelievably satisfying getaway worth $10,000! With an unbelievably great taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is unbelievably satisfying.”
For the most part, I still believe in everything to which I have been indoctrinated from either my parents, Back To The Future, or The Transformers.
Beautiful Mermaids - Dumage
“A mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of a fish. Mermaids have a broad representation in folklore...”
I like your girlfriend in the Ngeye community, but there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Mini Skirts from 70s Vs. Modern Era - Looney Palace
“Mini-skirts were invented a long ago, but every time they become shorter and shorter! I believe that for many this modern skirts look really better that the old...”
For the record, I must admit that the following is the principal reason that I like my anime.
Japanese are Masters to Draw Provocative Girls! - Weird Existence
“We all know for Japanese obsession with girls in uniforms, whether they are in school uniforms, nurses, cops or anything you can imagine, we must admit that...”
The IRS has accepted your tax return. We will notify you when your check is available for pick-up. Thank you for choosing H&R Block.
Brilliant Collection of Most Amazing CG Women Portraits
“A brilliant collection of most amazing CG women portraits. I did some research and I have created this really huge list of the best CG female images that I was able to find.”
Intent to seize the moment, I will now take a nap!
Totally Crazy and Unique Pin Up X-Ray Calendar - Stella’s Magazine
“These are photos of the most unique calender ever. I am not sure if you have ever thought how would those great looking pin up girls look like one the x-ray...”
Gee, I really, really shouldn’t shout.
Very Weird Artwork - Weird Existence
“We present You some very weird art by Ben Newman.”
Receiving a call from a lender, who owns my only nondeferrable loan, causes me to want to file for bankruptcy.
20 Hottest Girls from Video Games - Dumage
“Since Tomb Raider had hit the market in 1996, with its heroine Lara Croft, it looks like all game developers are just trying to bring us more and more girls.”
The rallying character would say, “Nap time is over.”

No comments:

Post a Comment