The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 7, 2011

YBH - your brain hurts 003

Ferrari, I also lift my eyebrows to Magnum, P.I.Twitter / Mari Kurisato: “also hilariously bouncy ...”

Okay, I have taken her quote out of context, because she is actually talking about a song on YouTube, and which is now linked through the above image, which itself was used for the same song by another user. Probably, I have been more tired than right now.
One in 10 of world’s adults obese
“One in 10 adults worldwide is obese, according to a new study which shows that the prevalence of obesity has almost doubled since 1980.”
Back To The Future, I have always wanted to become a statistic.
American life span gains shrinking - Holy Kaw!
“Over the past 25 years, life expectancy after 50 has risen in the United States, but at a slower rate than in countries like Japan and Australia, said the National Academy of Sciences report. High smoking rates in the past, combined with widespread obesity, continue to chip away at U.S. life expectancy...”
But I only lived to this ‘ripe, old age’ by procrastination.
Like the Spice | Jason Bard Yarmosky
“Jason Bard Yarmosky’s most current body of work Elder Kinder addresses the innocence at both ends of the generational spectrum. Yarmosky recruits his eager Brooklyn-born grandparents, two models very close to him, to pose in an assortment of playful costumes. Whimsical yet grounded in their age...”
I found the previous site via an ad on the Facebook. The following article could be characterized by saying, “An ad by VW also ‘addresses the innocence at the young end of the generational spectrum.’”
TV review: Cultural zeitgeist, scored by Super Bowl ads
“The effects of 45 (or XLV, if you must) direct slams to the head could be clearly seen Sunday night on that annual American CAT scan called the Super Bowl. Whole parts of our collective cerebellum now show up as having the color and consistency of old gum. Too many insipid Black Eyed Peas songs ...”
Ooh, déjà vu seems painful, Steampunk, because I remember hearing that earlier.
CocoRosie - Gallows
CocoRosie on Sub Pop. BUY the album Grey Oceans here.”
I wonder, who were the sources for Denton?
It Doesn’t Look That Cold Out, Reports Man Who Doesn’t Have Thermo-Sensing Eyes
“BUFFALO, NY—According to 33-year-old Sam Paik, whose ocular capacity does not include the ability to visualize the heat spectrum, it doesn’t look cold outside.”
This preceding article was quoted in part for a great suggestion for David in last night’s class at the Roving Imp Theater. To thou, The Onion and John, I offer my thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I said in class that I didn't enjoy that scene...that I think I did a good job, but I didn't enjoy it. While in the world of super powers, it became a little to real and almost personal to me.
    But, you know, what ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just personally thrilled that I had found the story. I briefly forgot your remarks and your family history, so I apologize.

    While The Onion has a video application for Android, the app that John uses is unique to the iPhone and iPod, and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete