The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bryan Adams would diaper you.

From the Family Feud,
Name Something You Pass Around

Thank you, Screwed Up Texan, for the preceding, and thank you, Community Channel, for the following.
Getting A Room- A Valentines Day video
“Check out: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/blog/natalietran/caribbean2/ for my new vid/pics/blog and don’t forget to thumb me! Happy V-day, hope you dream of me creepily covering you in rose petals. Keep up to date on Twitter and Facebook.”
Misquoting “Everything I Do” by Stewie Griffin in Family Guy, Bryan Adams would diaper you.
Lonely Planet
“Lonely Planet - Share your feedback, suggestions or ask for help: Curious about the world? Believe travel is a force for good? So do we. - Mission: A beat-up old car, a few dollars in the pocket, and a sense of adventure.”
That had been my belief; my dreams are all dead and buried.
Porsche Cajun rendered
“Porsche has set the goal of 200,000 vehicles by 2018 and the Cajun is expected to be the anchor in doing so. With the official green-light given to the the entry-level crossover in November, the Cajun is designed to attract new and younger customers. The Cajun will be an ‘efficient and sporty model’.”
Also this year, expect to see the new Ford Explorer and Ford Taurus in police use:
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle Evaluation - January 2011
“The Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle will be made by GM Holden in Australia. Based on the Holden Caprice, it was recently evaluated by US police departments at the Firebird International Raceway in Phoenix, Arizona. Holden took some cameras behind the scenes and captured this vision of ...”
Also via Jalopnik, the plight of small pick-up trucks may soon not be so deplorable:
Work on Next-Gen Colorado and Canyon for North America Under Way, Sources Say - PickupTrucks.com
“The Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon small pickup trucks are expected to end production at their home in Shreveport, La., by June 2012, but that’s not the end of the road for GM’s midsize twins in North America, according to our sources.”
As I am now learning, one is constantly asked if one has won anything the day after a poker tournament.
Quick Drive: 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 6.2-liter V-8 - PickupTrucks.com News
“The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and rooster tails go together like bacon and everything. Since its introduction, we’ve kicked up dirt, mud and rocks with both the original 5.4-liter and new 6.2-liter V-8 versions but we’ve never carved a Raptor through snow and ice, until now.”
I was not a participant, but someone else was asked.
Creepy Suggestive Paintings
“Audrey Kawasaki - Audrey Kawasaki is one of the many artists that have contributed to the ‘Suggestivism’ group exhibit that is being put on at the Grand Central Art ...”
Wow, ha ha, you almost caught my talking to myself!
I’ve Got You Dumb Mother------s Eating Right Out Of My Hand
“When we released the first Toy Story movie back in 1995, my colleagues and I were nervous about the response from critics and audiences.”
To thou, The Onion, I offer my thanks for the preceding. On Monday, I received some kind words from Tom Kessler, my colleague and friend:
“You’re a great guy, and you should be proud of who you are right now. Much love, and Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend!”
I sincerely thank you, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment