The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day, 2011

Print what you like.”
The Midwest has experienced a significant winter event with significant snowfall.
Extreme Winter Weather Explained - CBS News Video
CBS News video: Extreme Winter Weather Explained - Michio Kaku, physics professor and author of Physics of the Future, speaks to Chris Wragge about this winter’s extreme weather, global warming and recent natural disasters around the world.”
The weather has made things interesting. Without viewing a similarly titled film from nearly twenty years ago, today would not be official!
Greatest Sports Pep Talk Ever
“The finest sports figures from film and television offer up words of encouragement to get you back out on that field in fighting form. Go team!”
Yesterday I went outside to help my father clear some of the driveway. My sisters and I have a new consensus: Especially when I clarify, I need to use a more gentle tone with them.
STRANGE SPIRAL LIGHTS OVER NORWAY
In Google Chrome, I am listening to an Arbor Mist station on Pandora radio on my Dell! Ah, the voice track is out during the South Park on Comedy Central, but the ambient track for music and sound effects is playing ... damn, they have fixed the problem for Tosh.0...

No comments:

Post a Comment