The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 31, 2011

An offer that I cannot refuse 007

Located in Park Place, a shopping district just north of the AMC Town Center 20 in Leawood, Kansas, The Gents Place Men’s Fine Grooming originally opened as Craig Allen’s Men’s Fine Grooming in 2009. They have changed the name but retained the same staff.
All the Trimmings Included: Experience the Best at a Men’s Spa - The Gents Place, Frisco, TX
“Do you secretly want to know what all the fuss is about with those spas, but don’t want your wife to know that you’re curious about it?”
I became a fan on the Facebook, and signed up for a three-course styling, normally $35, for free. That was an offer that I could not refuse, 007. With twenty years of experience, Holly was excellent.
29 Ways to Keep Me Coming Back to Your Blog Again and Again
“Teach me how to do something. Entertain me. Stimulate me to think. Tell me a story. Present me with some ...”
After I had brought a 35-bottle case of Nestlé Pure Life water inside the house from my car, my sister Kimberly observed that they had been cooled for free. I was so proud!
26 Ways to Enhance Your Blog Content | Social Media Examiner
“Great blogging tips to improve your blog writing, ensure the production of high-quality posts and blog content to get more traffic to your blog.”
When Guy Kawasaki shared this link on Twitter, I realized that I should have read my newsletter in my Windows Live Hotmail!

No comments:

Post a Comment