The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Staff Breakfast, Spring 2011

In assisting a man on an electric power-chair at All Staff Breakfast,
one of the Dining Services staff asked the man,
“How would you like your coffee?”

The man replied, “Hot and black.”

I had to severely stifle myself from saying,
“That’s how I like my women!”

This is an improv game, to which I have found two references:
Let’s ‘cyber’ up some improv.”
‘Improv Night’ at Burning Coal Theatre Showcases A Nicely Seasoned Blend of Improvisational Comedy S...
“The ‘Improv Night’ held at Burning Coal Theatre on Thursday, August 19 was, hands down, one of the most enjoyable ways in which Raleigh residents could possibly spend five dollars.”
I am in The Next Big Improv Show is this Friday, Jan. 14 at 7:00 p.m. at the Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House, Bonner Springs, KS ~ ! Readers, you are now informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment