The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 3, 2011

An offer that I cannot refuse 006

My policy has been to not update my status with any statements that I have been asked to set as my status; however, maybe I will have to reconsider since the changes with the new profile.
“Leave me a 1-word comment that best describes ME using the THIRD letter of YOUR FIRST Name... It can only be 1 word... Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word about you... Don’t just post a word & not copy ’cause that’s no fun!”
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and the Opera Browser are listed in descending order of popularity; it is such a pretty chart, too.
Chrome finishes 2010 with 10 percent share | Deep Tech - CNET News
“Google and Apple browsers strip away usage share from Microsoft’s Internet Explorer overall, but IE8 and IE9 do show growth. Read this blog post by Stephen Shankland on Deep Tech.”
Sometimes I do like the TNT (We Know Drama), to which Southland returns January 4, 2011.
Standup Showcase! Advance Tickets now available at KCXRC.com/tickets
“This event is planned to start at 8:00 pm on Jan 7, 2011 at The Living Room Theatre in Kansas City, MO.”
While switching between the Top Gear on the BBC America and the Family Guy on the Adult Swim, I realized that I must be to bed some time tonight...
Big Amygdala? Big Social Network | Motherboard
“According to a researcher at Boston’s Northeastern University, yes, a little nut in the human brain called the...”
I have saved this item for later purchase!
YOKO KANNO SEATBELTS RaiChikyu Kinen Collection Album Space Bio Charge YOKO KANNO SEATBELTS [CD]
“Order YOKO KANNO SEATBELTS RaiChikyu Kinen Collection Album Space Bio Charge officially released in Japan with obi and bonus. CDJapan offers the latest products from YOKO KANNO SEATBELTS at great price. Fast delivery worldwide.”
While cautious of the beyond section, my father and sister went to Bed Bath & Beyond, and Target, before finding a decent selection of shelving at Lowe’s Home Improvement.
FirefoxLive.org
“We’re streaming cuteness. We’re dedicated to doing good. We’re out to make the web a better place. Thank you for supporting Mozilla Firefox.”
Electronic dance music and sleep meanwhile simultaneously dominated my afternoon at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment