The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Memorable Stories

My business has been transacted at the Mainstreet Credit Union. In City of Mission at the Burger King, I ordered the BK STUFFED STEAKHOUSE™. At Superior Chevrolet, I am now having the oil changed and the tires rotated on my Chevy Cavalier.
First Drive: 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster
“It May Be Humpbacked, But It’s No Quasimodo. 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster - Click above for high-res gallery It’s rare. It’s fast. It’s expensive.”
Which I have not yet posted to my blog, I also have other links to share from that time.
Anesthetic Hooning
“During my wisdom teeth removal, I must have been dreaming of hooning a car. This was recorded June of 2009 I believe. I don’t remember anything from the surgery but I have been told I did this for the entire time I was under. Heavy anesthetics were used.”
About which I learned on the Autoblog.com, this film looks like a good documentary or at least character study!
The Parking Lot Movie Official Trailer
The Parking Lot Movie is a documentary about a singular parking lot in Charlottesville, Virginia. The film follows a select group of parking lot attendants and their strange rite of passage. Something as simple as a parking lot becomes an emotional way...”
I recently saw both Tron and True Grit, and I highly recommend both.
Jeff Bridges: The Dude Abides - About the Film | American Masters
“American Masters opens its 25th season with Jeff Bridges: The Dude Abides giving viewers an unexpected window into the life of the actor whose easy going style has endeared him to audiences for almost 40 years. The 90-minute film, airing nationally Wednesday, January 12 at 8 p.m. (ET) on PBS.”
A host from the Top Gear has a similar name, and I am the Despicable Me to so say, Mercedes-Benz USA.
Carlsson strikes first with custom 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS350
“2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS350 by Carlsson – Click above for high-res image gallery The svelte Mercedes-Benz CLS has long been a favorite of tuners.”
Dyslexia again strikes a spectre of realization to just occur to me: Dr Martin Luther King, Jr Day has created another three-day weekend for me. The following is not from The Onion:
Drunk scientists pour wine on superconductors and make an incredible discovery
“Wine makes superconductors better at their jobs. And apparently, it makes some scientists better at their jobs too.”
At QuikTrip I bought some ice and Dr Pepper. The songs “Hare Hare Yukai” and “Motteke! Sailor Fuku” are especially fun expressed through Thinsulate™ glove puppetry ~ !
Are Your Tweets Boring or Beneficial?
“A trio of researchers from MIT, the University of Southampton and Georgia Tech have put together an online study/app called ‘Who Gives a Tweet?’”
While at the dealership I was a room away and I could still hear TMZ, otherwise known as the garbage playing on the TV.
IBM’s Watson puts the future of gameshow contestants in Jeopardy | ITworld
“Today is the day that two Jeopardy champions face off against a computer. Can the machine unravel the nuances of English language quickly enough to beat its organic opponents?”
¥€$, as Denton says, “Hope is not a strategy. Change is not a goal.
Obama’s 2012 Presidential Campaign Fundraising Difficulties | Texas GOP Vote
“In preparation for a tough election, Obama’s advisers and the Democratic National Committee are contacting several of Obama’s earliest financial backers to discuss fundraising plans. However, raising money for the Obama campaign will not be as easy this election as it was for the 2008 election.”
On the Facebook, the Memorable Stories section has drawn in me; like your girlfriend, I like seeing my same words over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment