The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 21, 2011

Web Wanderings 018

Yes, I have lately not been keeping up the habit so well, because one week has technically passed since my last post to this blog. Somewhat an authority on music, David Franklin spoke to his brother-in-law John, and mentioned Dubstep and this song, whose title also indicates the status of my blog:
Mt Eden Dubstep - Still Alive
“Mt Eden Dnb Mix Is Still Alive!!! Must listen HQ!!! Sample: Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive Down Load Link - Still Alive is here! http://rapidshare.com/files/247962323/New_track_10.mp3
Once we arrived at Johnson County Community College this morning, my sister Kimberly amused me in referencing Pani Poni Dash; she hoped that she had not made ‘cat cola,’ by holding my Dr Pepper too closely to herself. I was so proud.
Pani Poni Dash - The Official Anime Website from FUNimation
“Pani Poni Dash Official Website from FUNimation Productions, Ltd.”
While taking New Looks at Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe Dread and Starscream, specifically the image gallery at TFormers, I clicked on an ad for the following site:
• 1/6 Accessories
• 1/6 Action Figure Body
• 1/6 Clothing
• 1/6 Footwear
• 1/6 Head Sculpt
• Other
I shared the link with my sisters who have more than a hundred fashion dolls. One-sixth scale is approximately one foot, which could be the height of the figure in these Updated MP-09 Masterepice Rodimus Prime Photos.
BMW 1 Series M Coupé. Step 3.
“More at http://M-Power.com. Prepare yourself for the final step. This is the first time, the BMW 1 Series M Coupé is shown completely unveiled.”
At least half of my friends on the Facebook play, and I receive as well as send similar messages, “Here is a Mystery Bag to use in Mafia Wars. Can you help me by sending a gift back? Together we can become the top players.
Auf Deutsch sagte er: „Hier hast du eine mysteriöse Tasche, die du in Mafia Wars verwenden kannst. Kannst du mir helfen, indem du mir ein Geschenk zurückschickst? Zusammen können wir die Topspieler werden.
Because I studied German for two years in high school and two years in college, I know that the preceding was an accurate translation. Like your girlfriend, can Black Forest cake truly be made better?
Making The Best Chocolate Better – With Genetics! « News and Views
“The latest headlines, news scoops, reviews, opinions, press releases, and miscellaneous stuff a Gnomie might find useful or just plain old interesting!”
On Gnomeo and Juliet, David quipped:
“There is movie coming out with gnomes doing Romeo & Juliette. I don’t know how they’ll get gnomes to commit suicide in a G rated picture.”
Earlier in this post I mentioned an anime series. Once I am home, I will likely enjoy some Naruto Shippuuden on Crunchyroll. For those who do not already know, Naruto has a fox spirit trapped inside him through a seal.
Outfoxed! Prey shoots hunter
“A wounded fox shoots its would-be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun as the pair scuffled after the man tries to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle, media report.”
I will never again use Google Chrome; especially for Crunchyroll, it is no longer my browser. Scirocco is a wind jackal in Aladdin, but also a Volkswagen, which is another company with Audi in the VW Group.
Audi Imbues Its 2012 A6 with A8-inspired Style and Technology | Robb Report
“The new A6 boasts an aluminum-intensive new structure that’s lightweight and extraordinarily rigid and crashworthy. Like the A8, the A6’s taillights and, optionally, headlights are composed entirely of dozens of bright yet energy-efficient LED elements.”
Some of them want to imbue you. Some of them want to be imbued! Network Connection is needed for the Eurythmics. :)
DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2010 (Don‘t Stop the Pop) - Mashup of Top 25 Billboard Hits
“mp3 download→ http://djearworm.com/united-state-of-pop-2010-dont-stop-the-pop.htm A Mashup of the Top 25 Hits of 2010, according to Billboard Magazine. http://djearworm.com http://facebook.com/earworm http://twitter.com/djearworm
My desires to be warm and to have companionship with my parents are presently interrelated; I am going upstairs! I am not sure about this film that they are watching; it promotes an unrealistic stereotype: that JLo can act.
‘Futurama’ Reviews Golden Globe-Nominated Films - Celebrity Pictures, Lol Celebs and Funny Actor and...
“The Golden Globe Awards have had a rough year. After receiving negative press for their questionable nominations and complementary ...”
I have only liked JLo in that episode of South Park, and that “Waiting for Tonight” music video.
Forsaken Review for PC - GameSpot
Forsaken is, at its core, a Descent clone. But stunning graphics, a dazzling array of weapons, and above-average level design make the whole thing seem fresh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment