The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 25, 2010

Keeping up the habit

I am averaging a new blog post every five days, yet I can only say that because I have two blog posts that were two days apart. Enough math. Anyway I figured in order to continue to keep up the habit of blogging, this blogging should be done at regular intervals. Last week I pondered updating on either Saturday or Sunday, but I was ultimately too tired to do much outside of my improv workshops at the Roving Imp Theater or with Project Improv.

The most difficult part in maintaining a blog, for me anyway, is finding about what to write. A cruel thing to say, I have believed that I am just not all that interesting. The longevity of any live discussion with me is usually limited as well, whether I am just shy, or more likely have reached the end of my knowledge on a subject, or have reached the end of the knowledge on subject which I am able to recall at that moment.

For many years I have striven to live as an uncomplicated life as possible. My feeling as a result is that I may actually be quite dull, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment