The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Sunday night in February

Which seems to have turned out good, Denton and I modified and enhanced a pepperoni pizza from QuikTrip on Sunday night: frozen, diced onions, red and green bell peppers; refrigerated mozzarella; and canned olives and mushrooms.
Inception Guy - RT Shorts
“Song at the very end is ‘Agent Tex’ by Jeff Williams. Available on iTunes. On Reddit: http://RoosterTeeth.com for more!”
Like on the Family Guy, I play the only Coca-Cola machine on the Johnson County Community College campus which accepts five-dollar bills, and I win every time!


Hey, Ebaumsworld and Gen X Radio share the same taste in music as my Sharam radio on Pandora!
DJ Sammy - We’re in Heaven
“DJ Sammy Feat. Yanou - We’re in Heaven song”
I have expiring coupons to Burger King®, so I will likely stop for a Whopper® on the way to the Roving Imp Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment