The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My ice cream personality is Vanilla!

‘Firefly’ returning to cable
“Browncoats rejoice: Firefly is returning to basic cable -- and Nathan Fillion has something to say about it. The Science Channel will wrap each episode with interstitial segments starring renowned physicist Dr. Michio Kaku, who will discuss the theoretical science behind the show’s sci-fi concepts.”
Such is actually quite serious and unfortunately all too common, but if I am ever asked how that happened, I will say, “Bystander at a gunfight.” I have bought a piece of Texas today, and I apologize for using a quote yesterday which makes light of buying a farm. Yes, as a certain self-styled time traveler, I may now call myself an owner of property, and I thank you, PayPal. Following the preceding ad on the Facebook, Christopher became a self-styled owner of property!
Overcoming Bias : Be Self-Styled
“self-styled - considered and called (something specified) only by the individual himself or herself; alleged (to be such) only by the person concerned; pretended; professed.”
My ice cream personality is Vanilla! What’s yours?

1 comment: