The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Botch-fest 014

Overachievers are truly among the Democrats, not only having lost many state offices, to lose the majority of seats in the House, they only needed to lose 38, but they lost 52; that’s dedication.
Defunding Planned Parenthood is a Non-Negotiable | RedState
“Just moments ago, the House passed the Pence Amendment, which strips Planned Parenthood of all federal funding in the Continuing Resolution, by a vote of 240 to...”
I have never had sex in my whole life,
so what the fuck is your problem?
Stand with Planned Parenthood
“Stand with Planned Parenthood and sign the open letter to the reps who voted to cut funding for HIV tests, cancer screenings, birth control, and more, putting millions of women and families at risk -- and to the senators who still have a chance to stop it.”
Rorschach: [reading from journal] They will look up and shout ‘Save us!’... and I’ll whisper ‘no.’”

4 comments:

  1. I would mention that all of the services provided by planned parenthood, that are not abortion related, are available at the city clinics for a nominal fee. If I thought I had cancer, why the fuck would I go to Planned Parenthood? That's like wanting to have tacos at KFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to cast stones from a distance. Why is it the people who are opposed to Planned Parenthood funding tend to possess so many Y-chromosomes? And, by the way, have you ever tried to get into a city clinic with any sense of immediacy? The wait-list is miles long, especially in the current economy. I was turned away from a city clinic a year and a half ago with a full-body infection that could easily have killed me if left untreated. I ended up in the emergency room with a 1500 dollar bill. The more availability of affordable health care, the better...for everybody.

    I hope neither of you ever have a girlfriend or wife or mother who needs affordable medical attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, sorry you haven't gotten laid, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nifer, I am grateful and humbled.

    ReplyDelete