The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 15, 2010

I have accomplished a goal!

In thinking about my next blog entry, last night I realized that I have accomplished a goal!

Yeah, I set aside money from my tax refund with the purpose of having the timing chain and serpentine belt replaced on my car at McCarthy Chevrolet!

This is, sure, a small goal, but I accomplished a goal. The rental process was a little more of a pleasure, this time without first having severe body damage done to my car.

In March, 2006, my sister Kim and I were leaving Johnson County Community College through the second level of the Parking Garage at Galileo's Garden and struck a cylindrical barrier, doing $3000 worth of damage to the right side of the car. While my car was in the Collision Center at Superior Chevrolet, I drove my father's 1989 F-150 for a week and a half, and fueling the vehicle became expensive. When the repair was further delayed, Superior Chevrolet kindly paid for a rental car, a white, 2006 Kia Spectra sedan.

In July, 2008, my car was parked and someone took off the front bumper. The other party's insurance paid for rental car, a white, 2007 Chevy Cobalt sedan, and the repairs at Superior Chevrolet.

I less recently completed another Associate degree in Information Technology at ITT Technical Institute in November, 2009, and I have not yet officially received the degree.

I have some other goals, which I may complete someday, and I will take a sense of accomplishment whenever I can, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment